Skip to content
- Review your notes after each class session.
- Ask for help, if necessary.
- Plan when you’re going to study.
- Organize a study group, when possible.
- Don’t cram all your studying into one session (pace yourself).
- Find a place to study regularly
- Remove all distractions.
- Don’t procrastinate your planned study times.
- Study at the same time (if possible).
- Always have a specific study goal.
- Keep track of assignment deadlines and Important test dates.
- Prioritize your study according to assignment deadlines or due dates.
Elange Nathan, Ph.D.